Contrary to what people say, depression is “more than feeling down and sad.” Depression is experiencing hopelessness, a loss of interest and pleasure for long periods of time. Depression is apathy turned up past 100. Depression is wanting to change but cannot. Depression is not caring about… We understand and we are here to help. Know that you are not alone.
Signs and Symptoms of Anxiety
- Dramatic weight loss or weight gain
- Feelings of restlessness
- Reoccurring thoughts of suicide
- Loss of interest in almost all activities
- Hypersomnia (sleeping excessively)
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feelings of guilt or worthlessness
- Consistent fatigue
- Feeling depressed most of the day
Depression affects every area of life. Our goal is to develop a plan that reduces frequency and intensity of depression but also put systems in places to help you keep and protect the progress you have made.